March 29, 2013

Savannah from Savannah

Author: Denise Hildreth 
Genre: Fiction / Christian Lit
Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2004
Pages: 336
Rating: Do Not Recommend

Synopsis: I'm coming home to prove something. . .to my city, to my mother, and myself.
It is a plaace known to most as Savannah. It is a place known to me as home. I wish I could you it aws my love for this city that precipitated my return. But I did not return out of mere longing for home. I returned because I have something to prove to home. I am Savannah from Savannah.

Review: This book took me a pathetically long time to read - almost 2 weeks, I believe. That is completely unheard of. I lost interest after a chapter or two and had a hard time resuming reading. However, at the end of the day, I can say I did enjoy it.

I have no plans to finish the series though.

No comments:

Post a Comment