July 11, 2021

Dinosaurs Before Dark

Author: Mary Pope Osbourne
Genre: Fiction / Children
Publisher: Random House Children's Books, 1992
Pages: 80
Rating: Highly Recommend

Synopsis: Where did the treehouse come from?

Before Jack and Annie can find out, the mysterious treehouse whisks them to the prehistoric past. Now they have to figure out how to get home. Can they do it before dark. . .or will they become a dinosaur's dinner?

Review: I read this book to my older daughters, but it's my 6 year old son who really latched on to reading. I'm including this in my blog this time around because I think we're going to make it through more of this series than I had with the girls. 

This is the series I wish I would have dreamed up - a cute brother/sister duo, adventure, time travel, history. These are great for kids, and fun to read aloud as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment